Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Cooking for one...

Dirty dishes are sitting in my sink and I am sitting on my couch. Cooking for one is more work than it is worth I have decided. I started cooking my gourmet meal of Hamburger Helper at 7:00 tonight, dirtied one skillet, one pot, and one plate. Maybe ate a third of it. The rest is in my refrigerator along with leftover taco meat, rice, and queso from tacos that I made this past weekend. I am one of those people that can only eat leftovers two days three max. The rest always gets thrown out.

One day I will enjoy cooking...when I have a husband and children.

Don't get me wrong the hamburger helper was delicious and I will eat it for lunch tomorrow and Friday.

Megan I feel ya with the recession...whatever I can do to save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment