Thursday, May 13, 2010

I would like to thank...

I would like to thank.....

-Digiorno Pizza...I would eat half for lunch then the rest for dinner...supreme pizza is my favorite


-Old Towne Kolaches for making delicious sausage and cheese kolaches and serving me every morning even though I had no make up and my hair was not washed AND had not had my coffee yet


-Velveeta and Shells for being easy to make and delicious
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5470866663487709634" />

-Tyson steak fingers for being yummy and delicious and easy


-Starbucks


-Red Bull


-The doctor that got me through my food poisoning

-Mindless TV shows such as Real Housewives of NYC

-Diet Coke


The above got me through finals. Without those products I would not have made it through. As everyone can see I made it through my four finals and am now enjoying a week of freedom before my internship starts on Monday with a federal judge!!

So until Monday you can find me on the couch sleeping, watching tv, and reading magazines.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I can totally relate - I second all the thank yous

    ReplyDelete