
I think I can I think I can I think I can......
Motivational words and phrases are getting me through this weekend of studying. I am so burnt out that the words burnt out barely began to cover how I am feeling. For the past month every weekend I have studied. No shopping trips, no free time to lay out by the pool no nothing...the ONE thing I do for myself is go walking once a day to keep in shape and get my butt off of the couch. The poor couch now has a dent in it from where I sit every day hours on end studying. So I try to give it a break by getting off my butt and walking.
I have survived Property, Constitutional Law, and Torts II.....the word survived is relative...I got through them....how well I did is speculative...because I have no idea. You think you study hard... you think you know the stuff....then you get into the test and its like whoa what just happened...I thought I knew this stuff....by the end of the 100 multiple choice Torts II final my eyes were going cross-eyed and the words were floating off the page. I bubbled in my answers and said to heck with this I am going home.
So today and tomorrow are filled with studying for Contracts II. It is safe to say that they saved the WORST for last. I do not like Contracts at all. I just find it boring and too technical. Some people LOVE technical me on the other hand I do not. Liberal arts is my forte and I enjoy writing and bull ******** about all the possibilities.....Contracts II makes you learn formulas for damage calculations...HELLO I am a law student NOT a mathematician....
Please send me good math vibes and for that matter study vibes period.... I need all the help I can get to get through this last stretch.
I think I can I think I can I think I can ......


No comments:
Post a Comment