Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Starbucks, Suits, and Stilettos


Good morning almost good afternoon everyone! I have been a working girl for the past week and a half and am loving it. I have been busy at the courthouse and have not had time to blog and keep everyone updated with my o so exciting life. How weird is it that I made time to blog during finals and can not make time to blog now? Finals are by far more important than working since they are for a grade but I find myself doing extra work just to impress the people I am working for. I want to show them that I am the best dang intern they have ever seen.

Although I am trying my hardest to impress them I am so nervous that I am not doing my best or that I could be doing better. I have an assignment that I am working on and it is very confusing. I am starting to draft a rough draft of it right now and I really think it is all jibberish or just a large document with cut and past sentences. Anyways wish me luck on that.

I love waking up each morning and having a reason to put on cute work clothes. Then I go to Starbucks and feel like a grown up for once because people probably think I am some sort of business woman. Then I get to the courthouse and can hear my heels clicking on the tile. LOVE IT!

Update with my life: Steven's sister got engaged about a week ago and I am a bridesmaid in her wedding! Whoop for that. Steven and I went down to the beach this weekend and ate yummy seafood. It was a lot of fun and we rode the ferry (it was Steven's first time).

SATC 2 comes out THIS WEEK!! What what...I only have been waiting for this day for like a year now! I am BEYOND excited!

BUT, I will not be able to see it until next week because I have a super busy weekend again coming up.

On a side note I LOVE WORKING! You get to leave work at work and go home and watch TV AND I finally have my weekends back.

Summer I am in LOVE with you..please stay forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment