Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why Yes...

Why yes I just picked out a new background for my blog rather than reading over my Contracts II outline for the third time today. Why yes I am breaking out because I keep rubbing my hands on my face in frustration. Why yes I am bored and want to go to anything other than study. Why yes I went to a concert last night instead of studying. Why yes it was much deserved and well needed and NO I am not regretting it at all. Why yes I am so thankful for friends who can grab me, shake me, and force me to loosen up.

Question of the day: Should I got to Starbucks for the second time today to get another shot of caffeine?? Contracts for the rest of the night....I know I am going to need something.....

Why yes.... I am ALMOST DONE! 9:01 p.m. May 10....the day I get out of law school 1L hell!

3 comments:

  1. If you want a Starbucks break nearby, let me know! I prob will need one as well tonight to get me through damages...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I just realized that every comment I tried to post the past few weeks never went through because I never verified. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA yeah I kept looking for your comments but never saw them...but I LOVE comments so thanks! AND I caved and already when to Starbucks...being tired and studying for contracts doesnt mix well....Hope studying is going well for you!! We will be DONE SOON!

    ReplyDelete