Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Dormant Commerce Clause


I woke up this morning...on the first Saturday of Spring Break and read about the Dormant Commerce Clause. Yes, while my sister packed for Cabo I had a highlighter in one hand a pen in the other and was determined to finish reading the Dormant Commerce Clause section in my supplement. With 5 more pages to go I would say that I have started my Spring Break on a productive foot. I believe I deserve a pat on the back....now the only question is will I remain this productive...?

Many of you are probably asking yourselves.."what is the Dormant Commerce Clause?" and "who freaking cares?" But if any of you law school people are reading this you understand that us law school dweebs are excited about getting to study all week with no interruptions. And when I say no interruptions I am referring to the 15 hours of classes we have to sit through.

Well back to reading the rest of the 5 pages then onto actually enjoying this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment