


Spring is here and that means that it is cotton dress and sandal wearing kind of weather. I could not be more ecstatic especially since I ran out of winter outfits a couple of weeks ago.
O Monday how I have a love hate relationship with you. Today I had to go back to school after being off for a week. I do not know what is harder.....going to school without breaks or going on a break and then having to get back into the routine of school. Needless to say I was not happy when my alarm went off this morning. I tried to do the curly look with my hair but that went down the drain real quick so instead I did the messy bun thing...and it looked retarded. O well. It was good seeing the law school crew and as always they made me laugh and remember that law school can be fun at times.
Tonight I was actually semi productive...I wrote an outline for my appellate brief!! Score...now I know some law school kids probably already have their brief written printed out and ready to go early.....but I decided to ignore it over my break. So for me this is a BIG DEAL.
Sometimes I wish I had life changing, world changing, exciting information to post on this blog...but sorry this is me...a law student perfecting the different avenues of procrastination....


No comments:
Post a Comment