March already....it seems like February 1st was just yesterday. I am not complaining thought...bring on warm spring weather, flip flops, and dresses. I am so tired of having to wear dark winter clothes and having to grab my jacket before I head out for the day. I am thankful for the sunshine that has made the past few days just beautiful.
My trial brief was due on Tuesday. Not happy with it. I feel like it falls short. But I do not know what I could have done to make it better. Sometimes law school makes me question my intelligence. Often times I think how much better...maybe...I would have done in a masters program..specifically a master in public administration.
O well, nothing I can do about that...I am in law school for the long haul and will not let it dominate me. One day I will be a lawyer. I just sometimes loose site with all the books staring at me.
Grey's Anatomy is new tonight and I am excited about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Can you believe this school year is almost over! Time goes by way to fast!
ReplyDelete