Sunday, March 7, 2010

That's what I love about Sundays...

Steven went back to Beaumont today and that means time to say hello to the books. Sundays have become one of my favorite days of the week. Not because Steven always has to say goodbye to me on Sundays or because Monday follows Sunday but because on Sundays there isn't anything really going on. I love routine so I enjoy waking up, drinking coffee, going to Mass, going to the store, doing homework, and ending Sunday with Desperate Housewives. I do it every Sunday and love it. I can come home change into my comfy faded workout pants and a big A&M t-shirt..drink my Starbucks and study. On Sundays I never feel pressed for time. I think that is one of the main reasons I love Sundays.

Sundays are not hectic days and that is why I love Sundays.

Fellow Bloggers I hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment