
My appellate brief is due Monday and I am editing it for the third time and finding all these mistakes, rewriting entire paragraphs, and am trying to make sense of it all. In law school they do not really care about Jesus rising from the dead to save us from our sins...no no they care about having school on Good Friday and having an appellate brief (which is worth 75% of our grade in LRW) due the Monday after Easter. So all the people who enjoy going home to spend time with their families and thank God for sending Jesus down here to die for our sins will be working on last minute periods, citations, and transition words. I am working diligently to try and get this dang thing done by Saturday so I can proudly present my bundle of papers to the man at Kinkos and say "bind it" I AM DONE......and then go to the SETX Fair eat a crawfish pistellet (sp?) and spend Easter with my family. As of now.....that may or may not happen considering I am still editing....still have a table of contents to do...and still have a table of authorities to do...all in all I have a long way to go. But dont you worry I always make time for my followers and readers and couldn't dare forget to blog about my wonderful day and take time away from the appellate brief. For that matter I played with my cat and watched two hours of Cold Case today instead of working diligently to complete this work of art I like to call "The Appellate Brief." Due to the sworn oath of secrecy I took when stepping through the doors of law school I cannot utter a word about what the appellate brief is about...soo all you readers will have to wait in painful anticipation to find out what it is about after I turn it in on the glorious day we call Monday, April 5, 2010.....
As you can see the Red Bull is going to my head and I am not thinking straight...the perfect state of mind to edit your paper....
Back to it now...


No comments:
Post a Comment