THE BRIEF IS DONE! It is bound and sitting in my bag all ready to be turned in tomorrow. I can not look at it because I am to afraid I will find a typo or realize I did the whole stinking thing wrong. So I stuck it in my backpack to never look at it again..or at least until I get my grade on it.
Ahhhh....Saturday at 1:00 when the brief was done I got ready and headed to the South East Texas State Fair! It was definitely warmer than I expected but it was nice to get my vampire white legs and arms out in the sun. I ate a crawfish pistoulett, corn dog, Wisconsin fried cheese, boudain balls, and cheesecake on a stick covered in chocolate. Go ahead and judge me...but I told yall that I was going to drown my sorrows in fair food..and that is exactly what I did.
Steven and I watched Office Space on Saturday night and I was dying laughing. I forgot how funny that movie is...or maybe I appreciate it more now because I am older..? Either way I was laughing so hard....."Damn it feels good to be a gangsta"
Today was EASTER!! HE IS RISEN!! I enjoyed going to Easter Mass this morning with the family and then eating Easter lunch at Granny's. I have so much to be thankful for.
Happy Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment