
I can sum up my entire day in one sentence, woke up, vacuumed, finished typing my con law notes, printed out my con law notes, read my con law notes, lunch, walk, read my con law notes again, dinner....and then I HAD to get out of the house so I went to Barnes and Nobles and bought a new book to read at night time. It is called "The Undomestic Goddess" by Sophie Kinsella. I know it was not a book that I put on my reading list but it just jumped out at me. The character is an attorney who gets fed up at the office leaves and is suddenly hired as a housekeeper....

I am excited about starting it tonight. I am sorry I just cannot read outlines before bed. My room is my safe haven and I do not allow books relating to law in there. Only nice happy things like magazines and brainless reading. The chair in the living area is devoted to reading outlines and supplements.
It is not that I hate studying or that I hate con law it is just that I get so dang bored. I have nothing to look forward to in my day. It is so bland. Poor Tommy can not take me out to eat or to a movie so it is just me. I am so ready for studying and finals to be over with. Not because I dread taking the test (well sort of) but I cannot wait to be at home with my family and to where I get to see Steven every day. As much as I like being alone (as you may have read in a past post) I do get tired of it. Especially when it stretches on and there is no end in sight.
Well I guess I need to get back to studying con law..those pages of the outline aren't going to turn themselves.
P.S. I burnt my finger today getting a pizza out of the oven. It hurts super bad.
P.P.S a new episode of the Real Housewives of NYC come on tonight! Whoop I cannot wait! I am curious to see what Alex says to Jill that makes Jill so mad. Looks like we will find out tonight!


No comments:
Post a Comment