AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OK glad to get that out. I feel like I am in a prison. My apartment has gone from safe haven/happy place to a prison. I am the personal security guard making myself stay in and work on practice con law essay questions. I was feeling fine until I started these questions and all of a sudden I was hit with how much information goes into answering these questions. It was like Tommy went to the refrigerator, got a cold glass of water, and then threw it in my face.
So then I start getting worried....how am I going to do this, how am I going to remember all this, AHHHHH!
I had to get out I threw on some workout pants and a rain jacket and walked to the mail box. When I got there I found a card from my mom. She is a great mom and sends me special encouraging cards to help me get through finals time. She knows that I get like this.
Anyways inside she cut out a message from the church bulletin from Father John....I liked it so I cam going to share it with yall....
"When I woke up this morning lying in bed, I was asking myself what are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the answer right there in my room.
The fan said be cool.
The roof said aim high.
The window said see the world.
The mirror said reflect before you act.
The calendar said to be up-to-date.
The door said push hard for your goals.
And the carpet said kneel down and pray.
Carry a heart that never hates.
Carry a smile that never fades.
Carry a touch that never hurts.
Have a purposeful day in the Lord."
Fellow studiers hope that helps yall as much as it helped me. Back to studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment