Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So I guess I start studying for finals now...


The brief is turned in and as happy I am about that....this means I do not have an excuse to not study for finals anymore. In law school you have to start studying for finals four weeks in advance. Why? Well there is so much material....law school outlines a lot of times are at least 40-60 pages unlike undergrad where you were lucky to get a 20 page outline out of the material. So having to memorize and understand the concepts embedded in 60 pages of black and white ink takes a good while to learn. I do not mind studying for finals really....drinking coffee and sitting on my couch with Tommy studying and memorizing isnt that bad. What gets me is still having to drag my lazy butt to school everyday. At this point in the semester I begin viewing class as a waste of time instead of a place where I learn.....I would rather just stay home and study....because when I get home from a long day of class I am so tired. Thank the lord for Red Bull...I do not know how i ever survived law school without it. The bright side of starting to study for finals means that we only have a month left of school and summer is right around the corner. I see the light at the end of the tunnel. I AM ALMOST DONE WITH MY FIRST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL!! AHHHH can you believe it?

On another note...last night I met two of my old friends from high school for wine and dessert. It was great seeing them and we talked for about 3 hours straight. Wine + Girls=Girl talk.....I need to make an effort to see them more because I enjoy catching up with them.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment