
So this morning....like every morning...I sat down on my couch with my cup of coffee and went to log in to facebook. I put in my email address typed in my password...AND.....it said PASSWORD INVALID! What! I calmly took a breath and retyped my password...again PASSWORD INVALID...frantically I tried to log in again and again...still did not work. Come to find out my loving, caring, boyfriend changed my password without my knowledge because he thinks I get on facebook to avoid studying for finals. That is not the whole truth..Yes I get on facebook probably more than I should BUT I like to call study breaks my facebook breaks. So today when I got home from school instead of relaxing and getting on facebook I had to think of other activities to do ... like laundry.
Don't worry I still have my blog and twitter...he can not take those distractions away from me!


No comments:
Post a Comment