
Something is new in my life....I have/am getting over food poisoning.
Tuesday evening I went to meet my friend at a certain Mexican food restaraunt...I got a yummy taco salad with fajita meat on it just like I ALWAYS get...and like I ALWAYS like it. I gobbled it down and went home to study the night away. Around 8 o clock my stomach started feeling weird and I just thought it was because I was beginning to realize that I am nowhere near where I need to be in the Torts outline....I pushed the anxiety aside and pressed on. Finally around 11 I decided to go to bed hoping that all I needed was to go to sleep....and a good nights sleep would cure my stomach ache. I tossed and turned and curled into a ball trying to make the pain stop...didnt work. Finally I faced reality and headed to the bathroom to sit on the bath mat and patiently await my stomach fireworks. We all know what happened next....after an hour hugging the toilet I crawled back into bed and started crying. I felt so alone...and all I wanted was my mommy...so I called her. The night was a restless one and come morning I was still feeling awful. I was suffering from chills, a headache, and stomach pain I can not describe. I took my temperature ....101.2. I was sick.....I thought I was going to die. As the day progressed my fever went to 102 and that was when my aunt picked me up and took me to the doctor. The doctor said I had food poisoning and gave me a miracle shot in my butt that made me sleep all day. I am on medicine now but am still weak and icky feeling. Of all times WHY NOW?? Why did I have to get food poisoning during finals study time. Of all things. Needless to say I will not be eating Mexican food again and for sure will never eat from that restaurant again. I am just trying to slowly work on homework and take it easy. Being sick sucks.


No comments:
Post a Comment