
This post is for the kids who grew up in the 90's. I remember growing up ever Friday night rushing my parents through dinner at our local Mexican food restaurant so I could get home to watch TGIF on ABC. The line up consisted of Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Boy Meets World. Other shows that were on TGIF were Family Matters and Step by Step. I would sit in front of the tv and smile because I was so happy it was Friday and I was watching TGIF. What happened to TGIF? One day when I have kids what are my kids going to watch on Friday nights?

I remember watching Boy Meets World and wishing I had long pretty hair like Topanga and thinking how cool it was she had a boy like Cory Matthews want to take her out on dates. And of course there was Mr. Finney with his words of wisdowm. O TGIF..those were the days.
Then of course Saturday mornings consisted of Saved by the Bell, California Dreams, and Hang Time.


No comments:
Post a Comment